Lumberton Industrial Development Corporation
174 E. Chance
Mon – Fri, 7am – 4pm
Emergency after 5:00 P.M.
only call: 755-3400
- Payment of traffic citations are to be in CASH, MONEY ORDER, or CASHIER’S CHECK. You may also pay at Trafficpayment.com.
- Must be placed on Court Docket to see the Court Judge.
- Texas Highway Patrol and Hardin County Sheriff traffic citations are to be paid at the Justice of the Peace office
- Truancy Court is in session on Thursdays
- Must be placed on docket to see Truancy Judge. To contact call 409-755-1491
Lumberton Senior Citizen/Community Center
Paul M. “PETE” Trest Community/Senior Citizen Center
140 East Chance
Lumberton, Texas 77657
The following guidelines for the rental of the Community/Senior Center (hereafter the Center) will be followed by any person or organization wishing to use the Center.
Center is available to:
- Residents of Lumberton, Texas only
- Dances or like functions will not be permitted
- Central meeting area
- Kitchen area
- Rest rooms
- Decorations are permitted, however, the pictures and other wall decorations currently in place cannot be removed
- Scheduled events will be approved by the Mayor/City Council, or City Manager
- At no time will the Center be available for Commercial use. The Center will not be available on Holidays or for regularly scheduled meetings of any organization
- All fees will be due and payable at City Hall at the time of scheduling
- Must be scheduled at least two weeks in advance
- A city employee must be present during all functions
- $150.00 deposit will be required to cover any damages
- Upon inspection and approval of the City Manager or his designee, this deposit will be refunded, in full or part, within seven (7) days.
**In the event of a cancellation, the payment will be refunded less a $25.00 cancellation fee.
There will be no alcoholic beverages or tobacco use permitted on City property.
- 1 – 4 hours | $ 55.00
- 5 – 8 hours | $105.00