Lunch Served Daily at 11:30 AM
The following guidelines for the rental of the Community/Senior Center (hereafter the Center) will be followed by any person or organization wishing to use the Center.
Center is available to:
- Residents of Lumberton, Texas only
- Dances or like functions will not be permitted
Renters will have access to the following:
- Central meeting area
- Kitchen area
Renters must follow these rules:
- Decorations are permitted, however, the pictures and other wall decorations currently in place cannot be removed
- Scheduled events will be approved by the Mayor/City Council, or City Manager
- At no time will the Center be available for Commercial use. The Center will not be available on Holidays or for regularly scheduled meetings of any organization
- All fees will be due and payable at City Hall at the time of scheduling
- Must be scheduled at least two weeks in advance
- A city employee must be present during all functions
- $150.00 deposit will be required to cover any damages
- Upon inspection and approval of the City Manager or his designee, this deposit will be refunded, in full or part, within seven (7) days.
**In the event of a cancellation, the payment will be refunded less a $25.00 cancellation fee.
**There will be no alcoholic beverages or tobacco use permitted on City property.
**All rentals are scheduled through City Hall. Contact Anita Price at 409-755-0031 x 107
Rental fees will be as follows:
- 1 – 4 hours | $ 55.00
- 5 – 8 hours | $105.00